• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 760 remington sights

I found them, the front screw is missing but both screws are in the rear sight. I slid the ramp up on the rear sight to keep the two screws in. They need cleaned up just a tad and maybe hit the front brass bead with a fine file to brighten it up. PM me with your shipping info and I will get these heading your way. Cheers and happy holidays, Jason

Attachments

• 20231212_141201.jpg
    20231212_141201.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 11
Jason, I really appreciate this, me and mine wish you and yours the very best this Christmas and once again thank you very much. Scott

Last edited:
You are very welcome. I gave my Ol' 760 to a dear friend of mine years ago so he had an extra rifle for his kids to hunt with, It only seems right to gift the sights as well. I will ship today via USPS priority, Happy Holidays Jason

Jason, the sights came in today and I want to say that's not something that many people would do especially in this day, put in for the kentucky elk lottery in the future and if you get drawn I will guide you for free, thanks again. Scott