• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 LA Mag Bolt Face / Sendero Barrel FS

redneckclimbing

I have a rem 700 LA, Magnum Bolt Face bolt body with firing pin and ejector (just as you would pull it out of the gun). The bolt is out of a 7mm RM, Sendero Special. It is (I believe), a parkerized finish that was then jeweled. It shows very little wear. I was told that the gun was only fired three times.

$125 shipped in the cont. 48

The barrel is from the same gun, that showed very little wear overall. It is a 24" bbl plus the muzzle brake and includes the recoil lug. I don't have a bore scope to comment on the throat. However, this barrel came very clean with about six patches and a couple rounds of gunslick foam down the barrel. So I would believe that it indeed had a very low round count. The twist s 1:9 (as I could measure). Remington's web-site states 1:9.25. I do not know if the brake was installed at the factory or later but it is blended and finished very nicely. It is a 16 port radial style break. It is a standard Sendero contour (.8" at the muzzle)

$125 shipped in the cont. 48

Attachments

• Travis 035.jpg
    Travis 035.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Travis 036.jpg
    Travis 036.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Travis 037.jpg
    Travis 037.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
jfseaman-

I sent you a message with payment info., just now.

paste-

Sorry, he has already paid and I'm getting ready to ship it.

Thanks fellas, I hope they all work out for you.

Travis

Recent Posts