7 SAUM custom build

I'm in a love affair with my 7 saum. It's a my first 7 saum which I got in a Fierce rival.
So it's been in the top two easiest rifles I've ever loaded for.
I picked 168 vld to shoot and I didn't even measure the chamber because I didn't and still don't have a modified case.
So I seated them to mag length and a little bit of RL 26 and went out and shot a **** near one holer at 100. Went out again and confirmed it was the load and it was great. One trip out and I thought I was done.

It was just two easy. I got bored and was thinking what would the 175 elite do ?
This is the part that makes me laugh .
I loaded up my charges of RL 26 and just thought I'll just seat a 175 where my 168 were seated. Boom it fit the the Mag.
Went and shot them and I'll be damned it shot dang dear a one holer at 100 at the max charge I had loaded with more speed than my 168 load and zero pressure.
I'm usually a technical guy and measure every bullet in every gun I have but this was kind of test and it's awesome that it paid off.
That doesn't happen to me very often.
I've shot this 7Saum out to 1035 yards the other day and this thing phenomenal.
It's shooting a 175 elites @2955 fps with 61.5 gr of rl26 , 210 m , adg brass.

I love this 7 saum so much I'm going to get 7 saum tattooed across my back 🤣
Get yourself a tramp stamp 🤣🤣

Get yourself a tramp stamp 🤣🤣
8CC241A1-D8E5-4F6E-A385-6D691FAE7148.jpeg

What other bullets are you going to try? 175-185grs is my range I'll be giving a go. I might try 190's and up?

I'm going to stick with the 180 hybrids for now, but have 168gr vld's and 180gr eldm's that I'd like to try at some point

Awesome rifle. I'm hoping to have mine back next week. I did a fluted Remington varmint contour Brux 8.5 twist finished at 24 inches. I have 500 Berger 180 grain VLD-H to start with. I was planning on trying N560,N565 and H4831sc.