• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 Rifle Golf ( 7 SAUM with a 50 degree shoulder ) custom gun FS

bobtails

Guys I am selling my 7 rifle golf. What it is, is a 7 SAUM with a 50 degree shoulder. It was Smithed by Cody Farr of Codys Custom Guns. It has only been shot 3 times by him. He said it will push a 180 grain Berger around 3000 fps. I have 100 pieces of Norma 7 SAUM brass and hornady die set and a resuzing die he made for it. I don't have time to shoot like I like anymore so this one is up for grabs. I can text or email pics to serious buyers. The price for complete gun and dies and brass is $3200 shipped and insured in CONUS. Components are listed below. If buyer is local I can lower price. ( Cody is 204farr on here if you have any questions and want to ask the smith )

SS Rem 700 S.A. trued and blueprinted .
Custom bolt knob
Wyatts mag box
Rem 700 BDL bottom metal
Timney trigger
Proof Research carbon fiber barrel 8 twist 26" plus shrew brake.
McMillan Hunter stock, 2 SS sling studs decelerator butt pad.
.25 Holland recoil lug
Hornady 7 SAUM die set
Custom sizing die made pt&g die blank using 7 RG resize reamer.

Does the brass have to be fire formed or will the sizer die take regular 7saum brass and make it right? No experience with the round. Excuse the ignorance, just want to know about brass prep process. That is a sick looking stick!

For some reason I can't see my private messages so if you want to get aholf of me email me . bobtails17(at)gmail(dot)com

Recent Posts