• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka 7 SAUM APR rifle FS

cb4128

I put together this Tikka 7 SAUM with Alamo Precision Rifles last year with long action length detachable mags. I worked up a load with Norma brass, N560 powder, and 175gr elite hunters that shoots lights out - pics attached of group at 100yards. The SAUM case also feeds like butter in this setup.

Here's the component list:

- new Tikka SS long action magnum action
- upgraded LRI 1 piece bolt with straight bolt handle, threaded for standard oversized bolt knobs - currently has the smallest option from APR
- mcarbo trigger spring
- talley 20 moa picatinny scope rail
- high desert tactical aluminum bottom metal
- mtn tactical replacement action screws
- mtn tactical 3 round billet aluminum magazine
- brux #4 barrel, 1-8 twist, finished at 22" with 5/8x24 thread pitch
- AG Composites Alpine hunter stock with mtn tactical steel recoil lug installed, as well as pillars

This one weighs 7.5 lbs without the scope and rings - which is a great all around hunting rifle weight with very little recoil with this round.

Asking $2,850 for the rifle without scope and rings (not for sale)

Rifle will come with 100 pieces of 1x fired norma brass, fired in this rifle - which is also the current round count; along with all my reloading notes. Not interested in selling any of my other dies or components at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_9246.jpg
    IMG_9246.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 9247.jpg
    9247.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_8902.jpg
    IMG_8902.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 308
I would consider parting this out as well - the barreled action and trigger, could include the 1x fired brass as well.

Stock + bottom metal also.

Send me pm's if you're interested in either the barreled action or the stock + bottom metal.

Thanks!