• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 PRC ADG Brass on the shelf

I bought 150 pieces previously from an early production run. The price may seem high, but the quality is excellent. FWIW - the brass comes in well-built boxes that you can use forever.

I'd grab some from this offer, but I think the 150 that I've got will last longer than my new Bartlein bbl.
I know ADG had high quality brass. I run it in multiple calibers. The boxes would be really nice if you could use them for loaded ammo. Of course that would cost more to make and take up additional space. They are nice though.

There is an outstanding rule for this forum that says in a nutshell "don't Pooh Pooh on someone's classified sale price. So, how about respecting the OPs post. If you don't like the price, then you have the choice to go somewhere else. Just saying.
I only stated that I was surprised by the price originally. I never hated.

I also feel like this rule is more for sales from individuals and doesn't stand the same from a business.

I know this brass will sell and sell fast, so I am only stating that I know this price is elevated only because it is just now coming out and once there is more on the market, the prices will fall in line.

I only stated that I was surprised by the price originally. I never hated.

I also feel like this rule is more for sales from individuals and doesn't stand the same from a business.

I know this brass will sell and sell fast, so I am only stating that I know this price is elevated only because it is just now coming out and once there is more on the market, the prices will fall in line.
There is a difference between what the rule says and how you feel about it. They aren't open for interpretation.

I know ADG had high quality brass. I run it in multiple calibers. The boxes would be really nice if you could use them for loaded ammo. Of course that would cost more to make and take up additional space. They are nice though.

You should be able to. The boxes are much taller than the brass and have a filler in the top to hold the brass in place.

This sums it up pretty good from Len.

Staff member
The rules require prices to be stated by sellers but if you don't like the price do not buy but do not hijack the sellers' thread with criticism.

This price complaining and hijacking is getting ridiculous.

Just don't buy.

Do not hijack threads.

Stay out of the thread if you want to remain on LRH.