• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 PRC ADG Brass on the shelf

Every other place is charging $88-$92 per 50. So $180 for 100, not $240.
Companies can put what they want on their website when its not instock. The first 2 pages of results on google had them for those prices but none instock. Bullet Central had it instock for $250 per 100 yesterday plus shipping and its sold out already. Im almost sold out on this shipment.

Almost all adg bras is 109+ for 50 except ive seen 300 prc on sale in the 90's i havent seen anything cheaper. Atleast in the guns i shoot. 120 per 50 is right on par
I have 300 PRC brass on clearance for $85 shipped per box of 50. 28 nosler brass is on clearance for $105 shipped per box of 50.

I bought 150 pieces previously from an early production run. The price may seem high, but the quality is excellent. FWIW - the brass comes in well-built boxes that you can use forever.

I'd grab some from this offer, but I think the 150 that I've got will last longer than my new Bartlein bbl.

All I was trying to say is that $90-$100 per 50 is pretty standard for most ADG calibers. The larger magnums like RUM, Nosler, Lapua, Norma, etc at usually around $120-$135 for 50. Not hating on them. Just surprised by the price for a smaller case. I do imagine this price will come down once there is more ADG and Peterson brass on the market.