• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 LRM Brass

To the best of my knowledge they have been out of stock for over a year. I will call though.

The disadvantage to owning a cartridge with brass issues is you have to have a lot of brass.
The upside is alot of people have gotten ****ed off with it and will sell what they have laying around for pretty cheap.

I love the idea behind the 7LRM. It never seemed to catch on. I was going to build one but that component supply is what turned me away. Good luck on your search !

It is the most efficient overbore 7 mm on the planet, what plagued it is that half the initial run of brass was bad and it never recovered. It produces equal or better velocity than the Stw and sometimes even the 28 Nosler with 10 to 15% less powder all while having a neck tailored to today's long high BC Bullets

I believe one of the best substitutes would be the 7 Sherman mega at this point. As far as efficiency that is . Maybe a 280AI could get close-ish.