6XC

Seabeeken

Been so busy with house havent had a lot of time to work on my 6XC. First round of powder testing yesterday. Tried Staball 6.5, nothing there. Reloder 16 & 17 looking good so far. Today, going to load and test N-150, N550, and IMR-44451. Using berger 87 BTHP hunting. This is a varmint rifle. Stopped at slight bolt swipe with Staball and Reloder 17. More coming

10 twist
Hodgdon has priced themselves out of my cabinet.
So far N-150 is awesome. Groups varied from .163 to .538 and ES range varied from 5.21 to 17.01 across all charges. No need for H-4350
Reloder 16 running a close second.
Still have 3 more powders to test. More coming

For what it's worth, I use the website "bisonballistics" to calculate what speed, twist, weight of bullet and caliber to attain accuracy. It's showing anything above 2910FPS you should find accuracy. Now to find COAL and powder.

10 twist
Hodgdon has priced themselves out of my cabinet.
So far N-150 is awesome. Groups varied from .163 to .538 and ES range varied from 5.21 to 17.01 across all charges. No need for H-4350
Reloder 16 running a close second.
Still have 3 more powders to test. More coming
What's wrong with the .163MOA?

I saw the 6xc before it went commercial. Since I live in the same town as David a person that was shooting it had showed me. I haven't had time to talk with the "man himself" lately, but I will pick his brain when I can? I might check and see what weights he has loaded.

Had just last night paid close attention to your avatar Sr Chief.
No worries. Since I retired and finished the house I've finally got time to do some serious testing. Another round coming today if I can beat the weather.