6xc load data

H4350 works very well. RL 17 works as does H4831SC & N160. For other powders you should consult Berger loading manual. Good info there.

My AI is out to be rebarrel in 6XC using Bergers 105 Hybrid. In doing some reading the powder mention all seem to be great powders for the XC. Tubbs has some loading data most using 115. For brass I purchased Norma directly from SSS which is through Tubbs.

No sorry I dont , I have been using H4350 and the gun is a shooter. Im .020 off the lands , the last group I measured was .341 at 141 yds my range was kinda flooded so thats as far as i can go for now. The group was only 3 shot but I assume that the barrel isnt going to dissapoint. These 3 rounds were # 48,49,50 on my barrel break in day. So barrel was plenty warm. I did the shoot clean shoot first 20 , then the rest I shoot every 3, clean and repeat. My next outing I will see if it will run consistent 10 round groups.

I have had great success using 105 grain bergers in my two 6xc's using Varget powder.... But I am going to look at some other powders I have more of, rather than buying more Varget... plenty of other stuff in the cupboard

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.