6x45 and 55 grain hammer

I have carry a 6x45 AR15 for the last 10 years as a truck gun and have shot several hundred hogs. I shoot 55, 70, 75, 80 and 85 grain bullets through my 6x45. I have found that 55grs are little light for hogs and usually require a second shot depending on shot placement. 70gr through 85gr seem to work better on hogs depending on size and range. Sierra 85gr with H4895 has worked best for me on hogs out of my 16, 18 an 20 inch barrels.

Good deal, I have some 85grain hollow point gameking that I could run. I may give those a shot.
I'm jumping into the thermal game, so I was looking for something a little faster and flatter because it's hard to judge distance with those scopes.
Would the 69 absolute hammer run faster and still be adequate?

Good deal, I have some 85grain hollow point gameking that I could run. I may give those a shot.
I'm jumping into the thermal game, so I was looking for something a little faster and flatter because it's hard to judge distance with those scopes.
Would the 69 absolute hammer run faster and still be adequate?
Yes, that should be good bullet. A good powder to push them fast would be CFE 223. I have two loads of 27.5 and another around 29.5 that are accurate, but you need to work up in your rifle slowly. Here are two other loads i shoot in the photo at 100meters
Screenshot_20220722-134831_Messages.jpg