• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm project

dragman

I have a 6mm project I am selling it is gonna be complete this weekend.
Boyd Blue thumbhole featherweight stock
Savage 110 long action (trued) with custom bolt, Weaver 20 MOA base, and upgraded accutrigger with lighter springs.
ER shaw 26" 1-8 twist 6mm barrel threaded and chambered for the action (20 rounds fired for break in)

I am gonna put the rifle together today as I had it apart for a different project but changed plans completely. also comes with RCBS dies 20 pieces of once fired winchester brass and one box of 105 hornaday Amax.
I will put is all back together and ship it for $750 shipped TYD.

Pease describe the Savage truing process and who did the work. Anything special done to make the short cartridge feed properly in the long action...different magazine box/follower? Factory recoil lug & barrel nut, or after market upgrades? By custom bolt do you mean custom bolt handle?

Pics please.

Thanks
Matt

[email protected]

Local gunsmith no one famous did the work. custom bolt handle no ejector on the bolt. currently yes on the factory recoil lug and barrel nut I have new ones on the way though. I haven't tried feeding out of the mags yet but I knew the short action wont take the bullets set way out so I went long action.
pictures of the gun are in a new thread as the gun is completed.