6mm Hornady 110 A-Tip - Terminal Performance Thread (with pics)

Filled 3 more tags yesterday within about 15 seconds.

Here's one at 445yds
Entrance
ZlmISzFh.jpg

Exit
lLjPtrYh.jpg

Another at 306yds. Entrance was typical small hole. Exit clipped the shoulder and detonated the off side.
Loh0VFWh.jpg

Shot another one at 284yds, but forgot to grab pics when processing. Pass through in every instance. Snow was covered in blood. Vitals were absolutely smashed in every animal. So far, the 6mm 110 A-tips are working well 100% of the time.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I'd be really interested to see them on a coyote rib shot.

Might be more fur friendly than other 6mm loads.

Curious as to why? They are remarkably more expensive. Do they shoot that much better for you?

I was getting asked about it all the time this summer. People seemed to have minimal A-tip hunting experience, and next to none with the 110gr 6mm. Folks look to me frequently for answers to these types of questions, and I'm happy to do the work necessary to give proper answers which are based on experience.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I was getting asked about it all the time this summer. People seemed to have minimal A-tip hunting experience, and next to none with the 110gr 6mm. Folks look to me frequently for answers to these types of questions, and I'm happy to do the work necessary to give proper answers which are based on experience.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Makes sense. Good on ya.

During the craziness they were all that was really available. I almost had to purchase some as my only option.

Recent Posts