6mm berger 109 hybrid

fabricator21

I've only done a basic load development in a 6br and am getting 2" 10 shot groups (generally 8 shots in 1.25-1.5") at 600 yards

utahshooter64

Im just preping to be honest ive got a rifle on order from defiance thats due mid feb so the test load will load to max oal for aics mags ive got if gets into lands i will bump the oal back im plan load several rounds each .2 grain differant looking for the velocity nodes then load some for groups

longrangehunterII

I've used the 109 HTBT for over a year now in a 6 creed. I've found they shot well close to the lands, .020" off, but I soon pushed them deeper and deeper and ended up using them @ .070" off the lands FWTW. You may find they work better at a different OAL.

Mark Gordon at SAC did a test with a few of his friends testing the theory of a bullet jump node and found some bullets like the Hornady ELD-M and the Berger 105 HYBT liked a lot of jump i.e. .060"- .095". His testing was done at 600 yards and was over a bunch of different rifle he built and his results seemed to follow through with his buddies results too.

Same for the DTAC in the 6 creed only not as deep, I ran them at .040" off the year before.

Creedmoor shooter

I've used the 109 HTBT for over a year now in a 6 creed. I've found they shot well close to the lands, .020" off, but I soon pushed them deeper and deeper and ended up using them @ .070" off the lands FWTW. You may find they work better at a different OAL.

Mark Gordon at SAC did a test with a few of his friends testing the theory of a bullet jump node and found some bullets like the Hornady ELD-M and the Berger 105 HYBT liked a lot of jump i.e. .060"- .095". His testing was done at 600 yards and was over a bunch of different rifle he built and his results seemed to follow through with his buddies results too.

Same for the DTAC in the 6 creed only not as deep, I ran them at .040" off the year before.
What are you using for a g7 bc with them? I've been torn between these and the 110 sierras. I have both so will test both. Seems alot of reports on the 109s is about a .303 g7

Recent Posts