6br rem and 6br norma

Freebore mainly. Brass is functionally identical, not that you can really even get Rem brass anymore.

There are also some oddball 6mm BR chambers out there marked Rem from way before Norma got certified, so if a barrel is not stamped Norma it's smart to check neck length, neck clearance, etc. I have an XP-100 6mm BR Rem that needed cases trimmed to 1.520" instead of the normal 1.560" because it was cut short.

To my knowledge 22 BR has never been standardized, so you'd have to know what the chamber specs are to turn brass down to work.

Freebore mainly. Brass is functionally identical, not that you can really even get Rem brass anymore.

There are also some oddball 6mm BR chambers out there marked Rem from way before Norma got certified, so if a barrel is not stamped Norma it's smart to check neck length, neck clearance, etc. I have an XP-100 6mm BR Rem that needed cases trimmed to 1.520" instead of the normal 1.560" because it was cut short.

To my knowledge 22 BR has never been standardized, so you'd have to know what the chamber specs are to turn brass down to work.
+1
QuietTexan is 100% correct.