• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6 XC Custom Build

rcol317

Up for sale a custom build I had done last year by Bob Green. As is well known, Bob is one of the best smiths today and this is another example of great craftsmanship. I have 5- 6 XC rifles and so decided to let one go. The rifle includes the following ingredients:
* Shilen DGR with heavy recoil lug and 20 MOA Picatinny rail
* X Caliber 26" 5 groove 7 twist fluted barrel
* Greybull Precision Stock
* Jewell trigger (adjusted to 24oz)
* HS Precision bottom metal with Gen. I magazine
* 3 port brake with threaded cap
* Glass bedded stock
This rifle was designed to shoot 115 VLD's and 115 DTAC's as well as 105's and shoot all of them extremely well as you'd expect from a build by Bob Green. Less than 300 rounds down the tube and a fine example of a 6 XC. For sale shipped to your FFL CONUS $ 2,400. Does not include scope, rings or bipod. This is far less than the parts would cost to put this together if you're thinking about a new 6 XC rifle. thanks for looking, Rick

6 XC #1.jpg
6 XC #2.jpg
6 XC #3.jpg
6 XC #4.jpg 6 XC #5.jpg

Attachments

• 6 XC #1.jpg
    6 XC #1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I shoot a 6-250 and shoot the 115 non coated D-tacs with 38 grains of h-4350 I also get 2945 I was hoping by switching to the xc I would get more velocity. Thank you very nice rifle!!

I really don't know of any chambering that are so close as the 6-250 and the 6 XC. Very close and some of the reamers are closer than others. Enjoy your rifle!

I bought a rifle from Rick several months ago and he said it was a shooter and it is exactly that. Buy with confidence from Rick he is a great guy to do business with and has awesome rifles.
Jack Woods

Thanks for the inquiry. I put this rifle back in the safe in December decided to keep her. It's a light Sendero contour and an exceptional rifle for the price. If interested send me a PM. Thanks

Recent Posts