6 days

Tikkamike

..Till me an Magnumitis are headed up the mountain with a couple hundred lbs. of bait, some trail cameras and high hopes. getting our bait sites set up and ready to wack a couple bears. We are going to be trying something new this year. We have adjoining sections which are both visible from a rock ledge across the canyon. we will try to take a bunch of pics so those who are interested can see what we end up with for a set up this year.

..Till me an Magnumitis are headed up the mountain with a couple hundred lbs. of bait, some trail cameras and high hopes. getting our bait sites set up and ready to wack a couple bears. We are going to be trying something new this year. We have adjoining sections which are both visible from a rock ledge across the canyon. we will try to take a bunch of pics so those who are interested can see what we end up with for a set up this year.

Good luck! I hope you smash another monster bear this year.

Grizzly zone? In Washington?

Northeast corner has at least its share. They have been video'd to at least Deer Park. They have also been officially declared present in the Cascades, following a couple of decades of denial. My bucket list has taking a black bear by predator calling on it. The jungle in the northeast corner has a lot of big bears, but I don't need the aggravation of dealing with the alphabet soup of the various agencies involved.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.