• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.8 SPCII 20" SPR Spikes Ace Stock DPMS Rifle Magpul Fittings ERGO BUIS

Hinterland

Hello All,

Here for your consideration is a complete 6.8 I was going to use for hunting but decided I like bolt guns best for big game. It has under 50 rounds through it. It is factory DPMS upper with a 20" 6.8 SPC II barrel. It has the ideal 1:11 twist rate and M4 feedramps. Magpul rifle length handguard. The lower is a Spikes Tactical with a Spikes LPK installed. Also has a Magpul enhanced trigger guard (the aluminum one, not the polymer). Ergo grip. Comes with a GG&G BUIS. I will also throw in a 25 round 6.8 SPC mag. Would consider trading for a Nightforce 2.5-10x32 scope. Asking $885 shipped to your FFL. Make sure they accept transfers from a non-FFL. Prefer a postal money order but will accept PayPal if you cover the fees. I also have a Redding 6.8 SPC die set I would sell if someone needed it for $35. Please email rather than PM. Thanks for looking!

I can't figure out how to respond with an e-mail through this forum. If you want to try to work a deal with me, please send a PM with your e-mail address.
Regards, Mark

Recent Posts