• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x284 Centershot rifle FS

sixgunner

I have Jim See/Centershot Rifle gun for sale. It is a Savage target action RBLP, blue printed by Jim. It has red accutrigger. It is marine tech bedded in a HS Precision stock.
SS Brux barrel with muzzle brake. 20 MOA scope base. All work done by Jim. This rifle is like new, fired less than 150 rounds. I have dies and some Lapua brass to go with it. Not interested in trades. I can email pics at request. 7 day non firing inspection. $1450. I have excellent feedback over on specialty pistol under gasixgunner. Will be glad to send my cell number via email if you would like to discuss rifle. Thanks

I have Jim See/Centershot Rifle gun for sale. It is a Savage target action RBLP, blue printed by Jim. It has red accutrigger. It is marine tech bedded in a HS Precision stock.
SS Brux barrel with muzzle brake. 20 MOA scope base. All work done by Jim. This rifle is like new, fired less than 150 rounds. I have dies and some Lapua brass to go with it. Not interested in trades. I can email pics at request. 7 day non firing inspection. $1450. I have excellent feedback over on specialty pistol under gasixgunner. Will be glad to send my cell number via email if you would like to discuss rifle. Thanks

What's the twist on the barrel?? Will it shoot 140s? You have the load data too??
Can u snend pics again. I seem to have lost them
[email protected]

Also, is it single shot or repeater

Last edited: