• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x284 Brass, 6mm Bullets & 6x284 Dies

358sta

Purchased this stuff 4-5 years back when I thought I was going to build a 6x284. Now that isn't going to happen so I figured I would sell it all since I need the money.

Prices don't reflect shipping. I will pay shipping if someone buys everything.
Money order or cashiers check only please.

Item 1 - Sold PF. 50 rounds of Hornady 6.5x284 brass, $40

New, never touched. I don't have the original box.

Item 2 - Sold PF. 6mm Lapua 105 gr. HPBT, 6mm Berger 105 gr. VLD moly, 6mm Hornady 105 gr. A-Max, $66

All are boxes of 100. Would like to keep these together to save you on shipping. All boxes have been opened (curiosity) but no bullets are missing.

Item 3 - Sold PF. 6mm Sierra 107 gr. HPBT MK moly with storage boxes, $120

There are 507 bullets total - I counted them. I moly'ed them myself so not charging the high price of what Sierra moly'ed bullets sale for these days. The plastic storage containers make for easy stacking/storage since I didn't keep the original box.

Item 4 - Sold PF. 6mm x 284 Redding Competition Bushing Neck Die Set, $185

Dies have never been used. I removed them from the box once I received them to look them over and that's it. Just sitting on my bench since then.

Item 5 - Sold PF. 6mm x 284 Redding Full Length Resizing Die, $38
Item 6 - Sold PF. 6mm x 284 Redding Form & Trim Die, $32

The FL die has never been used. The form & trim die was used to neck down 100 pieces of Lapua 6.5mm x 284 brass. Both are still in mint condition.

Thanks for taking the time to look my stuff over.
Kevin

Last edited:
Questions: 1) did you use any wax when molying your bullets?
2) where do you live?
3) Did you do any case prep on the brass?

devildoc: 1) Yes, I waxed them after molying.
2) Frederick, CO 80504
3) No, no case prep done to the brass.

How much for entire package.... shipped to 61080....??
postal m.o.
Thanks
Bill Larson

Item 2 is SOLD PF.

JUDD & Bill Larson - There is an individual in front of you two that is interested in purchasing everything except the dies. He may change his mind since item 2 has now been sold. I will let you know what he decides to purchase if anything.