• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x284 Brass/Bullets/Dies FS

yote doctor

1. SOLD Great condition Redding competition-bushing neck sizing 3 die set. (Micro Adjust) $175 shipped

2. SOLD 100 ct. Unfired Lapua brass still in box.

3. SOLD 200 ct. 140gr Berger VLD (hunting) bullets still in boxes.

Last edited:
I might be interested in brass and bullets if you decide to split up.

Only redding dies left for sale. Sold brass and bullets.

These are in like new condition. Cost $230 new.

$175 shipped to US only.

Brass and bullets arrived, minus 2 bullets. The boxes came open inside the shipping box and were bullets and brass were all loose inside the package. It was poorly package.

I am sorry for that as well as my wife. I had my wife package and send them out and she did not put packing material inside the box. I did tape them up before hand. I will take them back no questions asked and cover the shipping.

What I dont like is you posting it here to try and give me a bad rap because of this issue. I have sold and sent more than ten packages in the last month and NO problems.

So, I would rather you send them back to me so I can do it right and let someone else have the good deal.

Brian

I am sorry for that as well as my wife. I had my wife package and send them out and she did not put packing material inside the box. I did tape them up before hand. I will take them back no questions asked and cover the shipping.

What I dont like is you posting it here to try and give me a bad rap because of this issue. I have sold and sent more than ten packages in the last month and NO problems.

So, I would rather you send them back to me so I can do it right and let someone else have the good deal.

Brian

I didn't post on here to give you a bad rap -- I posted on here so that you would get my message and so that any buyers from you would know to be sure to stipulate that you package any items more securely. I dont care how many packages you sent without probem -- the only package you sent me had a problem. And it could have been avoided! This "good deal" was not such a good deal after all. The brass is scarred up and mouths out of round. I will have to tumble and resize before loading. I was also shorted 2 bullets. I didn't dicker with you on the price -- I bought them at the price you were asking -- so dont come back to me with this good deal BS! I will not send them back all beat up so that you can sell to someone else in that kind of shape -- I will keep them and make them work, but feel I have a right to be upset. I hope you will take more precaution next time you ship something of value! That is all I have to say about the issue.

I wouldnt have not dropped the price because it was a very fair deal. I am willing to send you some money back to make it right and to shut you up. You are mister Fn perfect I guess. I would have cleaned up the brass and dropped the price to resell. And I have learned a lesson to package things better from here on out so I dont have to deal with dudes like you.