• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 x 47 lapua brass needed

Verk

Have a desert tech coming next week have had some on back order for a while now. Just trying to see if I can find any help here......thanks in advance

I think a lot of these barrels were delivered recently. Before I got my new barrel about a month ago, I could find lots of 6.5x47 brass available. About the time my barrel was to be shipped, I got lucky and got the last box from Gun Stop Reloading. If you can't find any brass, you can by loaded ammo here, well it says it is in stock as of this writing (6.5x47 Lapua Ammo 120gr OTM Scenar-L Lapua 50 Round Box - AmmunitionStore.com). It is a bit more expensive, but it is said the Lapua ammo is very good. This would give you some rounds to use as you start load development, and if you buy 1 box it would give you 50 cases to use until it becomes more available.

If I had any extra, I would share with you. I am still waiting to get another box.

Dennis