6.5 PRC over pressure question

A Teslong bore scope is inexpensive and might fit in your budget. Handy tool for inspecting your cleaning sessions/carbon ring in neck of chamber.
Can you easily drop a new bullet into spent brass? Reason I ask is I had some bad experiences with a tight neck chamber ream blowing out brass like yours. Neck turning fixed it. I went with .004 clearance. You might visit a good gun smith that can inspect the above.
Bob, a bullet easily drops into the brass that had the issue. All others that wasn't the case
Glue is fine just make sure you tare/zero the scale for each case and it takes the weight of case out of picture and just gives the water volume weight.
Coop, case that blew up held 69.7g compared to 3 others that averaged out to hold 69.0g

Bob, a bullet easily drops into the brass that had the issue. All others that wasn't the case

Coop, case that blew up held 69.7g compared to 3 others that averaged out to hold 69.0g
Sounds like tight chamber and loaded neck diameter are part of the problem. If you measure a good spent case and a loaded cartridge at the neck that will give you a "good" idea of clearance, without knowing the exact spring back of the spent case. I found my exact neck chamber diameter by casting it in low melt alloy. That info served me well.