• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC brass

I'm looking for some unfired 6.5 PRC brass and dies. I have large and small rifle primers to trade, or I can just buy brass. Anyone here willing to help out a new PRC owner?

I would also be interested in a bit of 6.5PRC for a new rifle. I would be happy with 50, just to get me through until some gets back on the market. I have powder, some primer, and plenty of pistol brass I could part with in trade. I'm in South Carolina. Jason 7115 @ gmail

The buyers pretty much set the going price, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Liddy
Thats about what I was thinking. Thank you for the reply. Nosler will be releasing new premium brass very, very soon, might keep an eye out. Lapua will be doing the same, but good luck getting it and get your wallet out.

I'm looking for some unfired 6.5 PRC brass and dies. I have large and small rifle primers to trade, or I can just buy brass. Anyone here willing to help out a new PRC owner?
Graf and Sons have Nosler available right now.