• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 prc brass (atlas, Norma)

ADG (Atlas) is running 6.5 PRC brass right now. Should hit the retailers any day now.

Here's a list of stocking dealers that recently received 300 Win brass. Should give you an idea of where to look and fill out requests for notifications (click link below):

Last edited:
ADG (Atlas) is running 6.5 PRC brass right now. Should hit the retailers any day now.

Here's a list of stocking dealers that recently received 300 Win brass. Should give you an idea of where to look and fill out requests for notifications (click link below):
Hey cool. I just put in a back order for some atlas brass. I have a back order for Lapua brass but they said they're not anticipating shipping it until this December

Hey cool. I just put in a back order for some atlas brass. I have a back order for Lapua brass but they said they're not anticipating shipping it until this December
Wondering where you heard this, I had emailed them a few weeks back and they said they were on target for spring still. Spring goes until June.

I called them two days ago, and was told "we're hoping for the end of the year". I have some lapua on backorder but I'm not holding my breath