6.5 creedmore load info

shedhunt

Afternoon!!

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked several times but unfortunately I couldn't locate any previous threads on this.

I'm looking to reload for my son's 6.5 creedmore. I'm interested in finding out what powders others have had success with. I currently have h4350 that I will be looking to build some loads of of, but curious if others have had good success with this powder or even a different brand that has put performed h4350.

Thank you for your time and info!!

H4350 seems to be the powder for 65 Creedmoor in the PRS world and also for hunting. Other powders are available but I would certainly try H4350 with a 140 class projectile such as 142ABLR and 143ELDX. You can also use the 120 range of projectiles up to 130s. Lots of "favorite" 65CM loads with H4350 and 120, 130, 140 class projectiles.

Edit: There is also about 1 million threads with CM load data.
Thank you! Im sure there is a ton of threads, for some reason when I was trying to search threads on this forum, it wasn't allowing me to find them, just kept saying nothing available. I appreciate you letting me know, I'll do another search, maybe I'll luck out and find them.