• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 creedmoor brass

I am needing 100pcs of brass for my wifes new 6.5 creedmoor. I would prefer starline but will take what I can get.

If anyone has any please let me know. I am not trying to hoard any just wanting enough for her to practice a little with.

And I will not pay 2-3 times what it should be priced at.

Thanks guys
I have about 20 pieces of range brass in good condition. Free if you want them.

I am needing 100pcs of brass for my wifes new 6.5 creedmoor. I would prefer starline but will take what I can get.

If anyone has any please let me know. I am not trying to hoard any just wanting enough for her to practice a little with.

And I will not pay 2-3 times what it should be priced at.

Thanks guys
I purchased 100 pcs of Lapua brass in the 6.5. When it arrived, it was small primer pockets. My Hornady brass is all big primer pockets. So I cannot use these. If you want to start with small rifle primer pockets, I'll make it right. Let me know.

Mnovak73has sent me 100 pcs. I should be good for now. I really appreciate all of your generosity. maybe some one else needs some. I don't need a ton just enough for my wife to practice with her new rifle.

Thank you all so much.

Recent Posts