6-284 or 6 Creed

Honestly, I have to agree. Pretty tired of the references. I'm not a vindictive sort of guy, but with many of these references I've felt like challenging these type folks to a shoot off....ill bring one of my bone stock CMs and they bring whatever they want under 20 lbs in weight and let's shoot for $100/shot. After I clean your wallet out, I'll give you your money back for a promise to never say another derogatory word about a CM.
Me too bring it and I will tune my 6cm rem 700 and we will put that to rest .

A 25-284 pushing a 134gr ELD-M at 3117fps is a wicked combo. I will shoot a big game animal with a ELD-M before I would ever use a piece of crap ELD-X. The 7mm 180gr ELD-M is a stone cold killer☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️. We have flat crushed deer, elk and bear with them.

24" Brux #3 1-7
IMG_6877.jpeg
IMG_6879.jpeg
IMG_6725.jpeg

My vote is.. NEITHER !! For hunting purposes a time tested old .243 win will take care of everything either of those others will. Just adjust your bullets and everything will be fine. And no doubt casings will be far easier to find that all mentioned.

Vanilla gonna Vanilla I guess. Seems like everyone that asks for a favored hot sauce needs sour cream as a suggestion....

Old thread. Assume op solved the issue. If not, loved my 6-284 while it lasted had some coal issues in the magazine I had at the time. But it was just as much fun with under 105 grain pills. Would probably go with a 6 prc now, still good brass and fits better in a short mag.. although xm is a thing now...