4k pro vs wraith max

JDubie85

Looking to purchase my first budget night scope. Have it down to 4k pro of wraith max. Which is best in your eyes? Would love to pony up some more cash but this is my budget at the moment.

Was trying hard to keep it 1k or less for the moment to get into entry level to see if I like night shooting enough
Check out the AGM rattler TS 19. That is what I bought and it is exactly at your budget !I'm pretty happy with it a lot of features it works very well and if you use the app you can scan fields by looking at your phone and change many settings with your phone I think it would be way ahead looking at these.

I run quick detach mounts on my day
IMG_5117.jpeg
scope and the AGM they both hold zero perfectly on my coyote rifle. I switch back-and-forth with no trouble at all.
IMG_4931.jpeg

Iv heard of these but haven't looked into one. I will now! Thanks!
I'm very impressed with mine. Very happy with it for the money no doubt but now that I'm hooked on thermal. I'm looking at a better one but I'm going to stick with AGM. The donkeys are 150 yards on the red hot thermal pallet. The rabbit is about 90 yards on the black hot thermal pallet.

IMG_5089.jpeg
I recommend the Midwest industries quick detach mount
IMG_5088.jpeg
it holds zero very well. The one that comes on your thermal is made by American defense. It also holds zero with no problems at all.