• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .416 700ML Smokeless Muzzleloader

Earnhardt

For sale:
.416 Remington 700 ML Smokeless Muzzleloader - Blued
209 primer bolt nose ignition
24" McGowen Barrel 1:14 twist blued
Boyd Laminate stock (not bedded)
Weaver 20 MOA scope base
SwingLock Full form bullet sizing die made from barrel drop
Savage bushing plug
All you need is scope and rings

$1040 shipped to CONUS (postal money order)

Since the gun is a muzzle loader, it can ship directly to your address, if your State Laws allow it

PM me if interested.

Thanks

To answer some of the questions...
I normally shot 325 Match Hunters out of the gun @ 2700 fps, with H4350.
Barnes 300 TSX shot great also, but I never tried them at 500 yards.
Yes the gun is used. Probably 100 shots or so. (guessing)
Accuracy is 1/2 to 1 MOA out to 500 yards. (no that's not a typo)
9.1 lbs.

.416 Barnes 300 TSX and .416 325 grain Match Hunter BC: .570

Last edited:
interested.........but a few questions:

1. is this a custom build or made by Remington
2. how does it work......duh...I know it s MZLDR, but H4350? never heard of such thing. you load and use it like a regular MZldr?
3. place a 209 primer in the bolt face?
4. can you take it apart and clean the chamber like on a regular ML? ummm....removable breach plug is what I think I am asking about?

Thanks\

Jason

Is is sold? I saw where you said SPF above but then replied to a question. I'm very interested if it's still for sale. Thanks

Lee

Back up for sale...

Original buyer ended up buying a more "decked out" stainless smokeless .416 from me.

PM me if interested in buying this smokeless .416 muzzle loader.

Thanks

I will take your Smokeless muzzleloader and accessory's. PM sent for payment info.

TJH

Earnhardt is a real standup guy. Before selling me his rifle he wanted to talk to me about it. After talking to him for some time I decided that I was not experienced enough to be comfortable using this rifle. After listening to his suggestions I will be getting a different smokeless muzzleloader. Whoever buys this rifle going to get a really nice rifle. Earnhardt, I really appreciate your help.

TJH

+ 1 on Earnhardt being a "stand up" guy, he is also VERY knowledgeable about smokeless muzzle loaders.

Helluva deal for someone wanting a very nice high performance smokeless muzzle loading rifle.