• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700ml, 23", 45 cal smokeless muzzleloader

myers129

Hey guys, cleaning out a little more safe space to make room for new toys. I am selling a remington 700ml smokeless muzzleloader build, 23" Shilen 45 SS barrel, rear sealing 209 ss breech plug, ptg recoil lug and hunters bolt nose kit. The rifle is pillared and bedded into a boyd pro varmint stock and the barreled action has been duracoated HK black. The trigger has been upgraded to a Jewell. This rifle is topped with 20moa rail, burris xtr rings, and a Leupold VX-R 3-9x 30mm tube with the illuminated wind plex. This will be a package that includes CDS caps calibrated for BH209 and H4198 loads as well as a travel case, 50 pre-sized Parker Ballistic Extremes, collapsible ramrod w/ sheath and a BXL spinjag for the Parker bullets. This rifle was built by cMc Firearms and while I wasn't wasteful with spending, no corners were cut either. Very nice rifle full of quality components and a proven tack driver while being easily fielded. Asking $2700 for the entire package. Thanks for your interest, I will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

I see cMc is relatively new to this site. I can tell you he builds a great SML ( smokeless muzzle loader) and I have one of his builds, myself. If you are ready for a bullet to bore gun and want to see a whole new side of muzzle loading, give it a try.

Yule

I shoot mine to 300 yards. Wish the range was longer, but that is the end of our land. A number of guys shoot to 500 plus. You can find lots of info on Doug's Message Board. These guns are amazing!

In the pic of the target with 4198 powder, are you shooting 70 or 76 grains of 4198 Also would like to see a pic of the collapsable ramrod

I am sure the 4198 is at 70 grains. The ram rod ( 3 sections ) looks like a tent pole with a shock cord string. Send me a cell # or email and I will send a pic, when I get home.

The ramrods are sold by arrowhead sporting goods. He has pictures on his site and they are for sale there as well. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you on that, been crazy busy. The charge was 70gr 4198 as well. These guns shoot great to 500 and longer barreled versions do well to a 1k with the heavy bullets.