.41 rem magnum

I have been using 16 to 1 lead to tin myself with hp bullets and soft points for a rather soft bullet, approximately 10 to 11 bhn. I have had good luck and performance with those, charged with 17.5 grains of 2400. No gas check just plain base bullet for many years. I just really enjoy shooting the 41 mag. Have killed several deer and hogs with that combo. Revolver is a Ruger Redhawk with 5.5" bbl.

I have been using 16 to 1 lead to tin myself with hp bullets and soft points for a rather soft bullet, approximately 10 to 11 bhn. I have had good luck and performance with those, charged with 17.5 grains of 2400. No gas check just plain base bullet for many years. I just really enjoy shooting the 41 mag. Have killed several deer and hogs with that combo. Revolver is a Ruger Redhawk with 5.5" bbl.
I'll have to give that mix a try. I have several hardiness now, from 4-21 bhn, depending on what they are being shot out of and use.

Sounds like a good combination