For Sale 4 Rifles

mtang45

LRH Team Member
I'm trying to thin the herd a little. These are all rifles I have acquired and they have mostly sat, not used. Time to move them to a new owner who will appreciate them. All prices are plus actual UPS shipping. No trades please, I'm trying to thin the heard not acquire more.

First up is a like new Remington 700 SPS Varmint in 308. It has had less than 50 rounds put through her and for a factory rifle she shoots really good. Only thing added is a Weaver 20 MOA picatinny rail. Asking $450

RemSPSVar-1.jpg
RemSPSVar-2.jpg

SOLD - Next is a Tikka T3 Tactical 223. I bought this rifle about 8 years ago used. I have no idea of round count when I got it but it looked like it was barely used. I have put approximately 50 rounds through it and it has occupied space in the safe the rest of the time. 20" barrel, 1-8 twist, 1 magazine, threaded muzzle 5/8 24, weighs 8 lbs according to my bathroom scales. Asking $775.

Tikka223-1 (2).jpg
Tikka223-2 (2).jpg

Next is a Cooper Model 22 in 204 Ruger. Very accurate rifle I have put approximately 80 rounds through and it and shoots 1/2 MOA with my go to load for my Remington. It is listed with a Bushnell LRHS 3-12x44 with Leupold rings. Scope and rifle are in excellent condition. Will separate but only after rifle has a buyer. Asking $1850 for rifle with scope.

Cooper204-1.jpg
Cooper204-2.jpg
Cooper204-3.jpg

SOLD - Last is a Remington 700 in 17 Remington with a 24 Inch stainless fluted Shilen Select Match barrel, 10 Twist, muzzle threaded 1/2x28, 11 deg crown, Remington Varmint Contour. Scope is a Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18x44 in FDE. Includes Leupold 20 MOA rail and Ken Farrell rings. Rifle was taken on trade and I have never shot it, Never got around to getting geared up for 17 Remington. Again I would like to sell rifle and scope together and will sell separately only after rifle is sold. Asking $1300

Rem17-1.jpg
Rem17-2.jpg
Rem17-3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce