• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4 Rifles

mtang45

I'm trying to thin the herd a little. These are all rifles I have acquired and they have mostly sat, not used. Time to move them to a new owner who will appreciate them. All prices are plus actual UPS shipping. No trades please, I'm trying to thin the heard not acquire more.

First up is a like new Remington 700 SPS Varmint in 308. It has had less than 50 rounds put through her and for a factory rifle she shoots really good. Only thing added is a Weaver 20 MOA picatinny rail. Asking $450

RemSPSVar-1.jpg

RemSPSVar-2.jpg

SOLD - Next is a Tikka T3 Tactical 223. I bought this rifle about 8 years ago used. I have no idea of round count when I got it but it looked like it was barely used. I have put approximately 50 rounds through it and it has occupied space in the safe the rest of the time. 20" barrel, 1-8 twist, 1 magazine, threaded muzzle 5/8 24, weighs 8 lbs according to my bathroom scales. Asking $775.

Tikka223-1 (2).jpg

Tikka223-2 (2).jpg

Next is a Cooper Model 22 in 204 Ruger. Very accurate rifle I have put approximately 80 rounds through and it and shoots 1/2 MOA with my go to load for my Remington. It is listed with a Bushnell LRHS 3-12x44 with Leupold rings. Scope and rifle are in excellent condition. Will separate but only after rifle has a buyer. Asking $1850 for rifle with scope.

Cooper204-1.jpg

Cooper204-2.jpg

Cooper204-3.jpg

SOLD - Last is a Remington 700 in 17 Remington with a 24 Inch stainless fluted Shilen Select Match barrel, 10 Twist, muzzle threaded 1/2x28, 11 deg crown, Remington Varmint Contour. Scope is a Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18x44 in FDE. Includes Leupold 20 MOA rail and Ken Farrell rings. Rifle was taken on trade and I have never shot it, Never got around to getting geared up for 17 Remington. Again I would like to sell rifle and scope together and will sell separately only after rifle is sold. Asking $1300

Rem17-1.jpg

Rem17-2.jpg

Rem17-3.jpg

Last edited: