• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4 Savage Rifles for Sale

scootergisme

1) Savage 110 with long action magazine, Cerakoted graphite black. 28" Shilen stainless select match bull barrel in .260 Rem. Northland Shooter Supply precision ground heavy duty recoil lug and squared/trued barrel nut, Savage Shooters Supply competition trigger professionally installed by David McClain at Makool Firearms, Glades Armory tactical stainless bolt handle w/ 1.7" stainless knob, Ken Farrell steel 20 MOA rail and low rings, Choate tactical stock w/ high cheek piece (not bedded), Leupold VX-III 8.5-25x50 LR w/ varmint reticle, Alumina sunshade and flip back lens covers, and Harris BR swivel bipod. 8 rounds down the pipe. Berger 140 VLD over 46 gr H4831SC in Lapua brass with CCI 200 primers seated 2.885" went 3 shots into .4". Playing with seating depth will undoubtedly improve accuracy. They chronographed at 2745 F/S. Excellent condition. $2,000 shipped.

2) Savage 111 FCNS .270 Win. New in box. DNZ one piece base/rings, Nikon Monarch 2-8x32 with hunter turrets. This rifle has a matte black metal finish with Accutrigger, Accustock, and detachable box magazine. Will ship in the original box with all the paperwork. This is one of Savage's higher quality rifles, not the cheap ones with plastic magazines. $700 shipped.

3) Savage 110 .270 Win. minus the bolt (it does come with the bolt handle), Burris Trumount Universal bases, and Leupold rings. The stock is pillar bedded. No rust. Has some minor blemishes in finish in action/barrel. The bore is not pitted. Throat, rifling, and crown are in good shape. $300 shipped.

4) Savage BMAG .17 WSM. New in box. Tasco 3-9x40. 100 rounds of Winchester 20 gr polymer tipped bullets 3,000 F/S (shipped separately). Will ship in the original box with all the paperwork. $375 shipped.

No trades please. USPS money order. Your FFL must take from an individual. The first "I will take it" on this thread gets it. I don't live on the computer but will try to answer your questions in a timely manner. Thanks for looking, Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm not trying to cut in on anybody, but if something falls thru on the 270 without the bolt I would be very interested. It fits the bill perfectly for my next project/ money pit:D

Thanks,
Jerry

Sorry beaver, 68WMEDICBP sent me a PM and then an email at 1458 saying that he would take it. If something falls through with him, you get the next chance at it.

Savage 110 without bolt is SPF to 68WMEDICBP

I will get you the mo tomorrow morning when I get off work and let you know when it's otw.
What do you want for the FFL info?

If there are no takers on rifle #1 soon I am going to part it out. I will post the parts with prices in the appropriate sections on this site when I do. I will post #2 and #4 locally. Thanks for looking! Scott