4.5 mils of vertical adjustment gone.

CamouMan

Hi, I just finished mounting my Kahles 624i on a 6mill spuhr mount and 0 mil rail. The scope has 26 mils of adjustment. After zeroing at 100 yards I'm only ending up with 14.5 mills of total vertical adjustment. So I am missing about 4.5 mills. I did the mechanical reset of the turrets before zeroing. After talking with Kahles/Swaro they said it must be my mount and gun that are not in proper alignment, has anyone seen this much missing vertical adjustment?

Hi, I just finished mounting my Kahles 624i on a 6mill spuhr mount and 0 mil rail. The scope has 26 mils of adjustment. After zeroing at 100 yards I'm only ending up with 14.5 mills of total vertical adjustment. So I am missing about 4.5 mills. I did the mechanical reset of the turrets before zeroing. After talking with Kahles/Swaro they said it must be my mount and gun that are not in proper alignment, has anyone seen this much missing vertical adjustment?

Might have to do with your zero stop - you can read about it here;

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1665300-kahles-k624i-elevation

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.