• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 39gr Sierra Seconds .20 cal

Got bullets today, were well packaged.

A few culls (deformed tips) as expected, but for this price you can't beat this deal.

Thanks GunSlinger!
Keith

Got bullets today, were well packaged.

A few culls (deformed tips) as expected, but for this price you can't beat this deal.

Thanks GunSlinger!
Keith
Glad they work for you Keith ….Thank you …. I found they shoot pretty good .5 or under even w the tips bent or mashed.

Reemty,

I would expect reduced accuracy at long range for the ones w deformed or missing tips. Ballastic coefficient wool not be as good as pristine bullets. But the BC is not as important at shorter ranges. I shoot at varmints so I was thrilled to find any BlitzKings in the current climate, and I was estatic to find seconds at this price.

I'll use the deformed tips under 200 yards and the pristine ones out to 500 yards. I doubt that I'll miss many prairie dogs due to these "seconds"!

Keith

I shot coyotes last year from 50 to 560 yards with these 39 SBK s no other 20 caliber carries energy like they do. Totally untracks a coyote dead right now and stays inside the body almost always, love em