• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

20cal 39gr Sierra blitzkings

I am looking to buy 39gr Sierra blitzkings
Good luck!
I think out of all the Unicorns this one is a Unicorn for the Unicorn.
Have not seem them on the Retail market for many years.
They are the best bullet for our .204. About five years ago I had several hundred loaded up for PD hunting. We changed from a laminated stock to an MDT Chassis on and Jill liked shooting it so let her bang steel with them. Wish I would have loaded up some Hornady bullets instead.
Only have a few hundred left.

Good luck!
I think out of all the Unicorns this one is a Unicorn for the Unicorn.
Have not seem them on the Retail market for many years.
They are the best bullet for our .204. About five years ago I had several hundred loaded up for PD hunting. We changed from a laminated stock to an MDT Chassis on and Jill liked shooting it so let her bang steel with them. Wish I would have loaded up some Hornady bullets instead.
Only have a few hundred left.
Yeah ik its crazy I shot a lot of mine out of my 204 ruger at paper shouldn't of did that lol

Holy cow good luck. I think I've seen 10 want to buy adds this week looking for the 39 grain blitzkings . I really wish Sierra would manufacture this bullet . Lots and lots of guys could use this bullet for this year for prairie dogs

I called Sierra several times asking what the issue was with the .204 SBK 39gr #1039 and the .264 SGK 140 gr SKU #1730. The answer I got was that "they are trying to keep up with production".
I think that they are focusing on loaded AMMO and Government Contracts for their bullets. More money there than selling to reloaders.
Their production lines are setup for the bullets that make them the most money. They have to make a tool change which cost a lot of money and time when they want to make another run on different bullets.
Sure wish they would make the 39gr SBKs again.