37XC

Its what hes shot lately with his long bench gun,not all the time,and its 5 shot not the 10.Hes had many world records as I said. He has stacks of 3's , 5 shot Ive seen them. Alex Wheeler on here knows him,I think Alex shot a world record one year,as you Know theres different categories. You may know him he shoots sister club Penn rules Whitefish,MT.Look him up Tom M.

We shoot 10 shot groups that's why the wind sucks. Alot easier to get 5 down there before the wind bites you in the butt. I've shot 2 inch 5 shot groups in the evening with no wind during practice. But 10 shots during the middle of the day is hard. That's why I'm asking about the big high bc bullets.

I shoot 1000 yard BR and was looking into the bigger higher bc bullets. Don't know if they are as accurate at 1000 yards than what is being used today. I know why they are used for extreme long range just curious how accurate they would be.
Shep
I doubt they will shoot with a 6 BRA or Dasher.

Last edited:
He shoots 6 dasher in 1000 bench,Penn,10 shot.He also shot 300 wsm before. Hes held many records .Hes know as a fast shooter,left port ,feed em when winds good.You know the drill,Im in no way bench shooter,I shoot game.

I just looked up one his records PA,1000 bench 6 match agg-4.8'',2010 Thats shootin Light gun

Last edited:
I'm not a follower. I'm not going to shoot a Dasher. And I'm not going to shoot the 300 wsm anymore. That's why I was the first to use the 6slr their. Nobody even heard of it then. Now I shoot a 6.5 creed. Me and a friend were the first ones. I'm just looking for the one that will consistently give me the chance to win.

Hes been at it last 20 years,young guy under forty I think. In 2016 he was IBS LG -10 AGG-4.3'',HG-10AGG-5.6

I'm not a follower. I'm not going to shoot a Dasher. And I'm not going to shoot the 300 wsm anymore. That's why I was the first to use the 6slr their. Nobody even heard of it then. Now I shoot a 6.5 creed. Me and a friend were the first ones. I'm just looking for the one that will consistently give me the chance to win.

We all are!

I hope you are the next one everyone will follow.

Best wishes!

They should all just take their own path. Williamsport had been a followers club for a long time. Not as bad as what the 6ppc did to the short game. But about half the guys at our club seem to shoot dashers and 300 wsms. I know the wsm is easy to tune but 625 to 650 bc at 2850 is not that great ballistics. My 6.5 Creed beats this easy ballistically. And the 7mm bullets are even better. Going to try 190 Berger 7mm bullets at 3000 fps this yr. Light gun I'm sticking to the Creed. Thought about going to a 257 on the light gun. But need more than one bullet choice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.