• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

375 big bore

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
As some of you know we had a customer rifle system that was loat by FedEx. It has now been found and in our possession. This rifle is chambered in the 375 Allen Mag.

In the process of looking to replace this rifle we oredered a new barrel and action. We have them both in hand now and only need to choose a stock for the build. So we will be building this rifle and selling it.

If anyone is interested in getting a big long range contender let us know. At this point you can chose the chamber and stock options. We chose the barrel looking to save weight and finish about 15lbs. 31" finish length medium palma.

This is a great opportunity to get a top end big bore long range rifle with a very short wait time. Only wait time would be the smith work.

There is nothing quite like lighting a 150g of powder under a 400g bullet.

Steve

BAT CT single shot. Krieger palma barrel finish at 32". Goal with this was to meet the Idaho weight regulation of 16lbs.

Depending on stock and other options would vary the price.

Steve

what twist barrel is it? If a fast twist, shoot me or post a price for barreled action as well.

Do you guys want a price threaded dor brake? Or just just chambered in 375 Snipetac and nothing else?

I guess my hope with this was to find someone who wanted a complete build. We will sell it, I just need to know exactly what work is needed to be done. For that matter I'll sell it with nothing done.

i apologize,.. i must have mis read the post. i thought it was chambered for 375 allen mag, and ready to go..did i mis read?