• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

33XC Krieger w/brass

Thatonekid

32" spiral fluted krieger barrel 1-10 chambered in 33XC +p with 55 rounds down bore only using h50bmg.

Now, there is no reason to hesitate, I'm not selling because I can't get it to shot this thing flat SHOOTS. But in my lrkm platform it weighs 17 pounds which is just too much for packing so I ordered a shorter carbon. This rifle just took a 1100 yard cold bore shot on a whitetail yesterday!

Getting 3225 fps with 300 gr bergers with h50

Comes with Shawn's 5 port break and 100 pieces of 33XC brass some once fired and very few twice fired.

Barrel won't be pulled until there's a buyer

750$ shipped

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpeg
    IMG_1612.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 197
32" spiral fluted krieger barrel 1-10 chambered in 33XC +p with 55 rounds down bore only using h50bmg.

Now, there is no reason to hesitate, I'm not selling because I can't get it to shot this thing flat SHOOTS. But in my lrkm platform it weighs 17 pounds which is just too much for packing so I ordered a shorter carbon. This rifle just took a 1100 yard cold bore shot on a whitetail yesterday!

Getting 3225 fps with 300 gr bergers with h50

Comes with Shawn's 5 port break and 100 pieces of 33XC brass some once fired and very few twice fired.

Barrel won't be pulled until there's a buyer

750$ shipped
What is it threaded for?
Thanks jack

I have no idea, you could call Shawn Carlock of defensive edge and ask him. I don't see why it wouldn't fit any BAT action

what is the diameter of the barrel where it meets the action?