.338 Win Mag Barnes 185 gr. TSX load data

Anyone out there have some reliable load data for the Barnes TSX 185 gr. in .338 WIN MAG? I've looked at the Barnes data which looks a little sleepy compared to what I load Accubonds. Like the design and would like to see a little more zip to 'em. Any info would be greatly appreciated....gun)

77 grains of H-414 with cci 250 primers gets 3210 fps with one hole groups at 100 yards. It is an excellent combo for all north american game. Mine has taken animals to 784 yards this year with this load.

My dad had a friend of his make some 210 grain TSX's for his .338. Now that I'm reloading, he wants more made, but his 'friend' didn't record his load. I had him save a few so thing spring we can Chrono them and duplicate.

Whatever it is works. Droped, and I mean DROPPED two deer last night. Both shots just behind and high on the shoulder.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts