338 Norma w/250 berger

sp6x6

Any body shoot this combo in Norma.Im using retumbo, got a 100 box by mistake, and 300 seem scarce

I saw this same question was asked a while back. Crickets...

I'm a little surprised the 338 Norma hasn't received a little more acceptance than it has. Virtually no lab tested load data out there. Norma has a little but their information is so limited, it's almost useless. I can't even find a "case trim length" spec. I contacted Ramshot about load data. They said they were in the process of developing it but I don't think they need to develop load data to encourage people to buy their products right now so there's no hurry.

I found this for 250's. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f65/338-norma-mag-107576/

Yes I know, I did not look on the Hide.They have alot on the Norma.I got mine in '10 and shoot the 300, but they seem on back order everywhere and I GOT SOME 250 by mistake and thought I would just shoot them or have a lighter speed goat bullet:D I was ata the range when a guy was testing the 250's out of a trg when they first came out and he had some good groups.There are alot more Normas out there now and Desert Tact. makes a bull pup in the norma

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.