338 Norma Reloading Data

Mines a 338 nmi so take that in mind
I was at 96.5 grains gave me 2920 fps from a 24 inch 9.4 twist. I couldn't get the accuracy I needed so I went to a different bullet
Thanks!!

I might just need to slow them back down. The accuracy was good down low. As soon as I started pushing them faster they opened up. Still shooting sub MOA with H1000, but I'd like to see 1/2 MOA at minimum.

I went on VV's site and did some math for the 338 Lapua and I was definitely way under what you're running. 😂

I guess we shall see this next weekend. If I can't get this dialed, I might just take the 375 out there for spring bear.

Thanks!!

I might just need to slow them back down. The accuracy was good down low. As soon as I started pushing them faster they opened up. Still shooting sub MOA with H1000, but I'd like to see 1/2 MOA at minimum.

I went on VV's site and did some math for the 338 Lapua and I was definitely way under what you're running. 😂

I guess we shall see this next weekend. If I can't get this dialed, I might just take the 375 out there for spring bear.
I had the same problem.
As I the upped the powder the groups opened up

Have you tried and of the cutting edge bullets in your 338?
Yes
I have tried the 265 Mth max and had the same results as the SBD-2
Just did a pressure test with the 275 Mth max and N570. It has some promise
Pressure at 97 grains
IMG_7441.jpeg
IMG_7442.jpeg