338 norma mag

walter351

I put a post in the for sale/trade/WTB forum, but I need to buy some 338 norma mag brass. If you have any for sale let me know. Thanks.

This is the one thing that has kept me from rebarrelling my rig into the 338 Norma, or his little brother, the 300 Jazz. Nobody seems to have any brass. I can't imagine why Norma would introduce a new round and then not have a good supply of brass on hand to keep shooter's interest in the new round. Seems like a major marketing faux pas to me, but maybe there is a better explanation?

Good luck in your quest. Be sure to post back here when you are successful. I'm sure there are many others besides me that are watching this issue and cartridge with great interest.

I have found brass! Found a local shooter here in Spokane that had some he could spare. From my understanding, speaking to many shooter supply stores, Norma is just starting to produce the brass in multiple lots as we speak. Most places should have a decent supply of brass by the end of July! Anyways if I find any brass in my online adventures I will report back.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.