• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Lapua Magnum Brass

Those are some nice looking long guns. I see that kitty was giving them the once over as well. I can tell that you do it mess around when building a rifle. Best of luck to ya.
Sir
Thank you very much. We addopt/rescue cats kittens. We have some land so most of the kitties live in the house or run to me when I whistle, Yes you can train them like dogs. The come, sit, beg, shake hands, give you a kiss if your cute. I have watched cats over fifty years. on their hunting patterens and their composer. If you ever hunted a cat in the wild, not talking about those clowns that run dogs after them, but actually hunted bob cats, cougers, leopards you will know what I am saying and no more need to explain.
when our shop opens up again I will be working on our builds and some close friends builds for competition.
The 338 ELR build is probably a year away maybe sooner if I can get some funds. I do have to give a special thanks to Mr. Bob Pastor "From Deep in The Lathe Cave" Viper Products for providing Jill and I with chambering products and technical support and also Phil Cashin from MPA for inspiring us on our business and helping us with components.

Cats are pretty cool. We have one named Herc. We rescued an 8 year old kitty about 2 years ago. He is by no means trained like your cats. I think he has us trained more than we have trained him.
Your shop sounds like the real deal.

Cats are pretty cool. We have one named Herc. We rescued an 8 year old kitty about 2 years ago. He is by no means trained like your cats. I think he has us trained more than we have trained him.
Your shop sounds like the real deal.
Yes sir we have rescued over 20 really great animals in the past 20 years. They have given us more than we will ever know. "An Animals Love is Unconditional". God's Creatures - what better can you get!

After buying the Lapua brass I found Petersons brass at $118.99 per 50 At Graff and sons but they are sold out. There price would be $237.98 if they had them.