• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Lapua Magnum Brass

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking for a good price on 338LM cases perfer several hundred of same lot if possible. Please PM me with information before you post on this thread so I can see your information first and make the first offer.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Thanks Midway is just another scalper site as far as I am concerned. I am looking for members that either too much of
338LM brass or have it and don't use it anymore and will sell for a good price to remove it from their inventory.

If you run into that kind of deal and do not buy them out then please pass on their information to me and I will buy some also.
We really didn't decide to do a build on 338LM so we started a post for the Perfect 338 and then decided on the 338 so started looking for components. We usally decide on a build and then start with getting reloading components, after that then the reamers, barrel, stock/chassis. we missed the inexpensive GREAT price for Lapua 338 brass by a week or two.

Send me a pic of the rifle when you get her finished. Good Luck with the components.
Dear Sir
We sure will post, but won't be for a while. We are 99% going for the 338LM Ai. Jill and I usally take our time and have a methodological process for builds. We have two builds going on now, that took us months to decide on the exact calibers we wanted. We settled on the 6mm BR and 6.5X 284. Now we have everything except (to burn out two barrels for reloading components) the barrel, chassis, action, triggers. We have ready access to the barrels, actions, triggers and chassis so no problem on those components. All we need to do is start chambering the barrels. We have everything set except may change the triggers and actions. We have a state of the art shop with all new machinery and equipment. We are currently refurbishing a 2,500 sqft area for all the equipment. Just have to finish the high gloss RockSolid Polycuramine® coatings for the floors - Polycuramine is 20 times stronger than epoxy painted floors. Along with upgrade electrical. We will resume operations (hopefully) in one month.
Attached are two of my builds for PRS .260, 26" Bartlien 5R, Defiance, Jewell AICS AX Chassis. and Jill's .204 built on a Ruger action and MDT for varmints.

Attachments

• 260 AICS Roscoe.jpg
    260 AICS Roscoe.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 151
  • 260 AICS.jpg
    260 AICS.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 260 Rem.jpg
    260 Rem.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Jill 500yrd.jpg
    Jill 500yrd.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Jill 1000 yrd.jpg
    Jill 1000 yrd.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Ruger 2004 MDT.jpg
    Ruger 2004 MDT.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 167
Dear Sir
We sure will post, but won't be for a while. We are 99% going for the 338LM Ai. Jill and I usally take our time and have a methodological process for builds. We have two builds going on now, that took us months to decide on the exact calibers we wanted. We settled on the 6mm BR and 6.5X 284. Now we have everything except (to burn out two barrels for reloading components) the barrel, chassis, action, triggers. We have ready access to the barrels, actions, triggers and chassis so no problem on those components. All we need to do is start chambering the barrels. We have everything set except may change the triggers and actions. We have a state of the art shop with all new machinery and equipment. We are currently refurbishing a 2,500 sqft area for all the equipment. Just have to finish the high gloss RockSolid Polycuramine® coatings for the floors - Polycuramine is 20 times stronger than epoxy painted floors. Along with upgrade electrical. We will resume operations (hopefully) in one month.
Attached are two of my builds for PRS .260, 26" Bartlien 5R, Defiance, Jewell AICS AX Chassis. and Jill's .204 built on a Ruger action and MDT for varmints.
Those are some nice looking long guns. I see that kitty was giving them the once over as well. I can tell that you do it mess around when building a rifle. Best of luck to ya.