.338 Lapua and RL33

Idaho Hunter1

Hello, I am wanting to try the Barnes 250gr LRX in my .338 Lapua reloaded with RL33.

Problem is, I can't find any data for RL33 and those bullets. RL25 is searchable via Barnes for that projectile so that is a fall back.

Does anyone have any data they care to share?

Thanks

you might check the speer reloading data site I think they have data for rl33 it will be a starting point

you might check the speer reloading data site I think they have data for rl33 it will be a starting point

Thanks, I just looked at it and it lists the Speer bullets which are all lead core (I think). I was under the impression that a mono bullet had to be loaded different because the length of the bullet had more bearing surface...which would result in higher pressures?

How do I reconcile this issue?

Thanks, I just looked at it and it lists the Speer bullets which are all lead core (I think). I was under the impression that a mono bullet had to be loaded different because the length of the bullet had more bearing surface...which would result in higher pressures?

How do I reconcile this issue?
start on the low end and watch for pressure signs

Any update on this? I'm also looking at the hammer 249gr with rl 33 as I have a good amount of it.
Was gonna use the nosler 260gr bullet load data and work up. Mine is an improved so I'll have some work to do.