338 lapua 277 gr CE RL 33 loads?

Gatr

Looking for any loads or a starting point for this combo.
Lapua brass
277 grain cutting edge mtac
reloader 33

Thanks

Gatr

Nobody's tried this combo? Anything close?
I'm in CA so I'm stuck with non lead

FAIRCHASE

Asking me anything about Berger or Sierra for the 338LM and I would have a more helpful answer.

I assume the CE bullet is as long or longer than the 300gr Berger or Sierra meaning more surface contact but I would think you could start with min load data for the 300gr Berger/Sierra and be safe.

Have you contacted CE for load data? I have contact various manufactures in the past inquiring about additional unpublished load data and most were usually helpful.

P.S. I would still consider moving :D

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce