• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338-378 Weatherby Mark VAccumark w/100brass

craigman

For sale is my 338-378 Weatherby Mark V Accumark Stainless/syn rifle

This gun has less than 50rds through it and is a great shooter.

True 1 hole groups at 100yds with hunting handloads. 250gnNP/H1000/wby brass. I've never been able to shoot over 300 and probably never will. That's the only reason why I'm selling

This will come with 60 NEW weatherby brass, 20 1x fired and 20 more 1x fired that are currently loaded but will be pulled down before shipping/sale

Included in Original box will be the factory muzzle brake

Also included will be a standard Leupold scope mount/base with rings and RCBS dies for reloading NO SCOPE

$1600

Could you please explain what you mean by not shoot over 300? Does th rifle become inaccurate? Hav you ever used factory loads an how id they perform? Thanks

Just guessing, but I'll bet the original poster doesn't live in a wide open western state. The rifle was probably purchased in anticipation of a move or a western hunt which didn't materialize. Since he doesn't live where he can shoot far, he's now selling the rifle. If I didn't have a .338 Edge this would be a really nice package to get after.

Dr. Vette,

I suspected as much though ya never know about these sites...sometimes people know one another. I'd love to have a 338-378 that could drop 2-3 250gr Noslers on top of one another.

Iceking02